The browser you are using is not supported. Please consider using a modern browser.
Do you have some time or talent to share? Would you like to be part of a great annual event that brings fun and creativity to the community? You don’t have to be an artist to be an ArtsFest volunteer! Here are some of the roles and duties available for volunteers:
- Assistant to the visual art curator
- Assistant to the event organizer
- Visual artwork check-in
- Creators for display and venue decoration pieces
- Event setup and breakdown
- Performer assistant
- Vendor assistant
- Kids’ art activity assistant
- Refreshment table volunteers
- Parking monitors
- Marketing volunteers to distribute electronic & printed flyers
- Marketing volunteers to connect with local businesses and art groups
- Educators who want their students to participate
To learn more about any of these roles, or if you have a volunteer idea to suggest, reach out to us at contactus@OverleaArtsFest.org.