The browser you are using is not supported. Please consider using a modern browser.
The Affordable Connectivity Program
Sign Up Events
Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
Sign Up Events
Baltimore County Department of Aging (BCDA) along with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) welcomes all the qualifying residents of Baltimore County to register for an appointment at our regional application assistance events.
In addition to getting help with the application process, we will have various internet/wireless service providers available for you to learn more about and/or set up your service.
There are four (4) ways your household can qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP):
- Based on your household income – Single – $27,180, Couple – $36,620, Trio – $46,060
- If you or anyone in your household already receives a Lifeline benefit
- You may qualify for the ACP through a participating provider’s existing low-income program
- If you or someone in your household participates in one of these programs you are automatically eligible for ACP:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
How to Register
You can click on the following link
or call us at 410-887-2002
to make an appointment for one of the scheduled events below:
Wednesday, October 5,
12 Noon – 4 p.m.
Fleming Senior Center
641 Main Street, Baltimore, MD 21222
*As Part of Digital Inclusion Week
Thursday, October 27,
9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Cow Palace, Timonium, MD 21093
*As Part of Power of Age Expo
For more information, please see this PDF.